Friday, July 31, 2026

Finished listening to Filthy Rich Fae


Hello Bookies,

I'm going to say it, I hated the ending of this book. Not only did it take almost the whole book to have the two main characters finally giving in to the sexual tension, but also the ending scenes could have been written better. That is just my opinion. To me it feels like the author rushed the ending because they just wanted the book to end because they were running out of ideas. That is literally what the last 20 percent of the book felt like to me. The author achieved the goal of the main characters finally giving into their desires, then didn't know where to go from there. The book was going to get a full solid three out of five stars from me, but then the ending ruined it. So the book dropped to two stars. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed the book and the storyline, but I feel like we could have taken out the romance and things would have turned out fine. Plus this book literally leaves you with so many questions. Nothing is explained at the end and it forces you to get the second book. I would have liked some of the questions answered by the end, instead I was confused and unsatisfied. 

So until next time...

-Lys 

No comments:

Post a Comment