Wednesday, May 1, 2024

I'm sad

 Hey there Bookies,

I haven't been able to update any of the books I've been reading because I haven't been reading them. I'm trying to go through my audiobooks at the moment but something happened where I had to stop. With allergy season flourishing, I ended up with fluid trapped in my ears. Which is causing a lot of pain. The doctor has ordered me to not wear any kind of headphones until I no longer feel pain in my ears. Which means I can't listen to my audiobooks. My life feels empty and now I'm extremely bored. After a few days of allergy medicine and rest, I'm starting to feel better. I still have some pain, so still no headphones. This is probably the saddest moment of my reading life. I want to escape into my world of books but I can't because I can't wear headphones. Hopefully in the next few days I can get back to reading. Just thought I would update y'all on what is going on in my life.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment