Friday, May 3, 2024

Started reading Twisted Love by Ana Huang

 

Hello there Bookies,

I have another audiobook I'm listening to. It was this one that told me that my ear isn't quite healed when I put my headphones on. So this is going to take a while to read. I don't really remember anything about what this book is about and that is probably a good thing. I know it is a popular book since it is on the Lucky Day shelf at work. Also I had to wait a long while to finally get my hands on any version of the book. I'm just happy that I got the audiobook, but it couldn't have come at a worse time. Hopefully this whole ear thing will get better soon. But I bet you that this is going to follow the same formula as The Fine Print. You know the formula. Rich guy falls in love with average girl that changes his perspective on life. He messes it up and breaks the girl's heart. He begs for her to take him back and she does without a second thought. Then they live happily ever after. If that is how this book goes, I will not have anything to say about it because I would just be explaining every other romance book I've read. Wish me luck.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment