Hey there Bookies,
I actually finished this book a while back, but due to therapy for my wrist and mental health, this post kind of went on the back burner. Anyway the book was okay. There were plenty of suspects with motives for killing the the teacher. But I will sadly have to say that you won't get the ending you expect. It's a little frustrating to say the least. Even though I enjoyed the book, I can't say I loved it. To me it was okay. It was interesting with the split point of view between Brea and Tripp, especially when Tripp was barring the weight of having found the body and what he thought. The book gets three out of five stars from me. It was okay but not for me. But it is still nice to read something other than adult. It provides a good break from all the smut the wheel suggests.
So until next time...
-Lys
No comments:
Post a Comment