Hello Bookies,
It's been a while since I did one of these. A lot has happened in my personal life. My grandpa passed away shortly after Thanksgiving and my mom's cousin also passed unexpectedly shortly after Easter. So it's been an adjustment. Of course between Easter and Christmas, my mom broke her leg and I took the time to take care of her. Then when it seemed that everything was going back to normal, I fell down my porch steps messing up my right wrist. It's been a slow process of figuring out what happened and then fixing the process. Luckily, I decided to turn to audiobooks to keep me busy while I healed. With everything that was going on in my life, I lost the motivation to actually read. I like to look at this wrist injury as a way to just sit back and enjoy the words of a good book. Sadly, I have only been finding duds among the books I had. I'm even revisiting books I read so I can finally finish the series I started. ACOTAR series is one of them. I am determined to get past the third book finally. Quicksilver's sequel is on its way and I am very excited for that book to listen too. I know once the Fourth Wing series has the announcement for the fourth book, I'll have to revisit that series as well. But at least with audiobooks and this healing injury, I will get a lot of reading done.
So until next time...
-Lys
No comments:
Post a Comment