Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Started reading The God and the Gumiho by Sophie Kim

 

Hello there Bookies,

We are on to our next book. I'm only breezing through books because I've been quarantined. I had somehow gotten covid and being sick in bed has it's advantages. I'm all clear now but I'm on a roll because I don't go back to work until Friday and I've done almost all of my tasks for work. Anyways this book I'll understand a little bit more than the last Korean author I read. I know what a Gumiho is and the legends behind that. Also I read and understood my first bit of Hangul in the book making me so proud of myself. As usual, I am going into this book blind. Just judging by the book it is going to focus loosely around the legend of the Gumiho. I find the cover cute and I've only read one chapter so far. Not enough to really give first thoughts but I look forward to what adventures this book holds.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment