Saturday, October 5, 2024

Finished reading Final Offer

 

Hey there Bookies,

I'm home sick and the best thing about it is that I have all the time in the world to read. I spent the whole day while I was awake reading and finishing Cal's story. It is a story of a second-chance romance that makes you think that once things starting going right, you don't think things are going to go wrong. Then you remember you are reading about Cal Kane who has an addiction and in order to have his happy ending, he has to overcome that addiction. Then he has to live his whole life proving to Lana that he really loves her and isn't just using her to get his inheritance. I'm not going to explain that whole rabbit hole because I want you to read the book. I like how every brother in this series has their own missions, personalities, and ways to finding love. Rowan was the classic romance novel. Declan was the fake marriage. Now Cal with his second chance at his childhood sweetheart. The only thing that feels like a disappointment is that their father chose an easier path for himself instead of making amends with his sons. I can understand the brothers at the end when it is all over and all they feel is disappointment. Like things should have played out differently in the end. Either way I loved all of the books. I'm not sure which one I liked the most. Rowan's was probably my least favorite because of the classic romance for his story. Other than that, I can't really pick them apart too bad. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment