Sunday, September 22, 2024

Started reading Final Offer by Lauren Asher

 

Hello Bookies,

One of my co-workers knew I was reading this series and was nice enough to give me this book before it was placed on the shelf. She was so nice to do so. Also once I compared it to Declan's story, my reaction is that Cal's story is so much bigger. I think his is at least a hundred and fifty pages bigger. Of course we have to go through his journey of recovering from addiction. On top of trying to make amends with his past mistakes and try to sell a house. The boy has a lot on his plate in this book and finding out that your ex lives in the house you need to sell makes things a little difficult. Especially when she is also a co-owner of said house. I'm kind of curious to figure out how Cal is going to work all of this out. It's a shame that he will be the last one I'll be reading about in this series.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment