Friday, December 28, 2018

Started reading A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sara J. Maas

Hey there Bookies,

I've actually started this book a few weeks ago, but due to me moving I didn't get too far. Feyre is playing double agent and it's a bit difficult for her. She has to pretend to love Tamlin even though he had shown his true colors in the previous book. Lucien is sadly a pawn in her operation to destroy the enemy from the inside out. I'm still curious on how she is going to do this, but I know that I have to read more to find out. I just started reading this book and I'm only a few chapters in. Like I want to read instead of writing this post for you guys. I'm that hooked. I also want the two mates to finally reunite and be happy but there is a huge roller coaster coming up because there are like four more books in the series and only one of those four has been released. That actually makes me a little sad. Now I don't want to finish the book as fast anymore.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment