Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Started reading Beneath This Man by Jodi Ellen Malphas

Hey there Bookies,

I'm going to have to pause reading Dark Frost due to the fact that someone requested a book that is in my hands. Meaning I have to return it next week. Sad face. So I'm speed reading this book and hopefully, I don't miss out on too much.

Honestly, I don't even remember what the first book is about. I don't even remember when I read the first book. I think I'll have to look at my past posts in order to remind myself.Anyways, I haven't really cracked open the book yet. I am literally on the first page. So my first impressions aren't going to be that great. But the cover gives you that dramatic feel to it, doesn't it? Anyways, I'm pretty excited to see what this book is all about. Maybe it will remind me all that happened in the first one. If not, it looks like I'll be reading my past posts. Wish me luck.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment