Monday, November 21, 2016

Reading Dark Frost

Hey there Bookies,

Sorry for taking so long to post about this book. My plate is full of work to do due to the fact that it is NaNoWriMo month. Also I have six contests that I am entering for my writing. I am even behind on my videos because I'm so busy. Hopefully I can catch up in the next few days. But lets getting talking about the book I'm reading.

So the book is pretty good so far. I feel bad that I don't really have the time to read it at the moment. Anyways, our leading lady Gwen is back in school after a long break. She has a lot on her plate with school, saving the world, and finding out if the guy she likes is actually her boyfriend. Things that are pretty typical in the world of Mythos Academy. But things are getting a little crazy with Gwen. She is starting to hear voices of past enemies who are either dead or locked up. Also she comes in contact with an old friend that she ends up sneaking onto the school property. Then she ends up getting in a fight with Logan, the guy she likes and they end up not talking to each other. He pretty much avoids her afterwards. Honestly, I think he is being a little childish. I think it's best that Gwen told him about what she saw instead of holding it in. Also what could be so bad that he doesn't want people to know that reapers killed his mother and sister? Unless it was his father that did it. I guess I have to continue to reading to find out if my hunch is right.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment