Monday, October 31, 2016

Started reading Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep

Hey there Bookies,

I have officially finished Rush Too Far and I am now on to my next book. Also, I'll be making a video on everything that I read during the month of October and all the books I plan to read in the next month. But you are here to read about my thoughts on the book I'm currently reading.

The book starts off right at the end of winter break. It's like the last day and everyone had an assignment to go to this museum and look at the artifacts from the time of their ancestors. But things don't stay calm for long. Not when there is an attack at the museum that pretty much the majority of the students are at. A group of Loki's followers, or more known as Reapers, show up and start killing everyone. Nothing like starting an epic battle just a few pages into the book. Kind of makes you wonder what the rest of the book is about. I'm only two chapters in and it's already getting good. I predict a quick read coming up.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment