Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Let's Get Personal #7

Hey there Bookies,

I've been so into Kdramas that I completely forgot about Let's Get Personal Sundays. It's more like I got highly distracted by a Kdrama actor who may have just become my favorite. Sorry Kim WooBin, but Lee JoonGi stole my attention with his eyes. But that is all besides the point. Because it's not just Kdramas that had me distracted.

My favorite band AFI is coming out with a new album. I'm so excited. For the past week, they have been teasing and sending video clips with a piece of a new song that you have to tune in live to hear. So there is no cheating with them. I kind of love it, to be honest.

I honestly thought I had to wait another two years for AFI. So now I have to wait to see what gets released on the 28th of this month. And keep an eye out for tour dates. This is going to be the time that I finally get to see AFI live. Nothing is going to stop me. I nearly cried when I threw out my knee and couldn't go the last time. They were front row too. Sad face.

Sorry I couldn't talk about anything really personal. And against sorry for being so late. I'll try to do better next Sunday.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment