Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Almost done reading Savage Awakening

Hey there Bookies,

I'm making good time in catching up on my reading. I'm nearly done with the book already and you know what that means. This is the last post for the book. I'm not going to tell you the ending because that would make it too easy. Also, I want you dying to know whether or not Aric finally caves and tells Rowan everything. I'm at the point in the book where he is having a tough time doing normal things. The guy is about ready to collapse and is still going against everyone's wishes. Also, I'm kind of wondering when Rowan will decide that her life back home is nothing compared to the world her brother is a part of.  Who wants normal anyways? Give me a life that keeps me on my toes all day long any day. Really hope that Rowan thinks so soon because I'm starting to like Aric. But go read the book and the first one if you haven't. Both books have a pretty good story line and so does the whole entire series. The next book is something I will have to request the moment I get the chance. I wonder who is going to be next. My money is on our panther-shifter Kalen. Only because is titled Black Moon or something like that.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment