Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Started reading Gabriel's Redemption by Sylvia Reynard

Hey there Bookies,

My first impression of this book is that I remember absolutely nothing from the last book. Except that they were found out and blah blah blah. Anyways, the main characters start of as being married. I don't even remember Gabriel proposing to Julia. I was pretty confused at first. But I got past my confusion because I need time to analyze what I'm reading. Like the fact that Gabriel wants to have children. Which makes Julia panic. Only because she wants to finish school first, but maybe it's best that she doesn't end up as a Dante expert like Gabriel. She is only in it because of him anyways. Anyways, I know it is going to talk me forever to read this book. It always does when it comes to this series. Only because there are moments that I want to slap the leading lady for being such a dependent whiner. Like right now. I want to jump into the book and yell at her saying that Gabriel just wanted to let you know that he was thinking about having kids. There is no need to panic over it. Also instead of have an inner battle with herself, she should talk to Gabriel about it. He is her husband after all. I'm sorry Sylvain Reynard, but your book is already annoying the hell out of me.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment