Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Reading Gabriel's Redemption

Hello Bookies,

I'm just going to flat out say it. I hate this book. It took me forever to read the first two, so I don't know why I have to torture myself with this one. Don't get me wrong, the books are good. I just hate them. I think it has to do with the way the author maid the main characters. There is something about a whiney dependent main female character that really drives me insane. Especially when you throw in a short tempered controlling lead male. To me, it feels really over used and I think it's time where we have a wimpy weak nerdy guy that is dependent on a strong willed woman. I'm sure there are books like that out there, I just haven't found it yet. Either way. I'm not going to promise that I'm actually going to finish this book. I might actually return it today because I just can't do it. This is a book I would go to if I needed some material for a good nap. But I'm sure you guys would love this series. Don't have my words lead you away from one of your potential favorite books. I'm just not into this kind of book really. I need more action and less complaining. But you guys give the book a shot. Go read it and see if you like it or not. Maybe this is your cup of tea and want to dream about having a strong influential man to satisfy your deepest desires.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment