Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Started reading The Summer She Was Under Water by Jen Michalski

Hey Bookies,

Sorry for not finishing Gabriel's Redemption, but if you want to know what goes on with the book, go check it out. I didn't like it and I know it was going to take me forever to read. I just don't have the time to ponder over a book that I'm going to hate reading anyways. Sure the book ha some good points, but I feel like that the Gabriel's Inferno series is one of those that you either love or you hate. There is no in between.

Anyways, my next read is a book I won in a giveaway on Goodreads. The book came in the mail like last month and since I'm waiting for my next set of books from the library. I figured that I should read the book and find out what it is about. Yes, I entered another contest with out knowing what the book was about. I totally judged the book by its cover this time around. It looked so artistic that I had to read it. I'll let you guys know what I think once I know more about the book. But I think its time I crack this thing open.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment