Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Reading Rush Too Far

Hey there Bookies,

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been on a little bit of a Kdrama kick because I've discovered a hot new actor who is pretty much the same age as my second oldest cousin. Opps.

Anyways, for those who have read the first few books in the Rosemary Beach series such as Fallen Too Far, you will notice that this book plays into those books. This book is completely in Rush's point of view. So you find out what he was up to. What his thoughts were. And everything else. I kind of have a love-hate relationship with these kinds of books, though. I love them because you get the other point of view. The other side of the story. But I hate them because you aren't really learning anything new. Its all the same story line and I can't really tell you guys much about it because you probably already read it. I end up not telling you a whole lot and just saying go read the book yourself. But it is a good series and I'm hoping to be caught up with it by the end of the year. But go check out the series and all of the other books Abbi Glines has written. She is such a talented writer who is really nice. She deserves all the support she gets.

So until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment