Sunday, April 23, 2017

Update time!!!

Hey there Bookies,

Sorry for being MIA for a while. Things aren't going well with my wrist injury. So typing is a bit difficult lately. Also, I may have misplaced my library book that I was reading recently and that is kind of bad. I have to find that as soon as possible. I also know that after I make this post, I will have to make a small video update full of words of apology to post on my youtube channel because I'm also neglecting that as well. I've been in a small mood lately and am currently writing to get out of if. Reason why my wrist is going all to hell. Also, it's kind of hard for me to get any work done because of my big puppy Kaito, who requires all of my attention in his little world. I would leave a picture of him on here if I actually had one on my computer and not my phone. Note to self, put pictures on my computer. But I'm going to head out for now. Sorry for the long delay. I'll try to update as soon as I can.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment