Monday, March 27, 2017

Started Reading You Against Me by Jenny Downham

Hey there Bookies,

Still injured here. But at least I am seeing the doctor that I need to in order to get well. Finally. Anyways, I'll make this quick and short so I don't cause more injury to my wrist.

I actually tried to read this book a few years back but I was in a phase where I had no interest in books at the time and didn't get farther than the fifth chapter. But I'm trying again. Hopefully, I actually finish the book this time because I heard that it's actually a good book. First impression is that I am getting that a guy's sister was raped and not a whole lot is being done about it because the guy is rich and the girl was not. Kind of like a story that shows you how differently you can be treated just by where you are from in the world. I've read many books like this and so far I highly enjoyed them. So high expectation for this book.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment