Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Reading Where She Went


Hey there Bookies,

This is going to be another short post because I can't only stand the pain for so long. Yep, my wrist is still injured. That's what sucks about today's world because I can't afford the insurance I need to get the damn thing fixed. Why can't life be how it is in books? No worries about going to the hospital because you never have to pay because you are either rich or someone does it for you. But things can't be like how they are in books which is kind of disappointing.

 So I'm about halfway through the book now and not a whole lot has happened. Adam ran into Mia by going to her concert. The whole scene is you sitting there thinking 'what the hell did you expect?' and you keep reading to see if something happens. Like a rekindle of the fire that was forced to go out. The layout of the book is like the first one. A lot of flashbacks and you really paying attention so you don't get lost. But I like how the flashbacks explain things. Still wish why Mia went MIA on Adam that pretty much told him they were through. Hopefully, that explanation is coming up soon.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment