Thursday, February 23, 2017

Started reading Where She Went by Gayle Forman

Hey there Bookies,

Sorry for being MIA but I'm still in recovery for my wrist. We are hoping that the possible tear will heal on its own so I don't have to have surgery. But I'll try to stay posted as much as I can. Or, at least as much as my bandaged hand will allow me.

Anyways, a new book is in my hands and I'm already making good progress. Probably because I can't do anything else. But the book is the sequel to the huge tear jerker If I Stay. Pretty sure there wasn't a dry eye by the end of the book or the movie. Which makes me curious about this one. Is it going to have the same emotional impact as the first one? I guess I have to read to find out and right away I'm a little confused on all that was going on. But I'm hoping that it will all make sense in the next few pages. I just started the book so not a lot is going to make me understand the storyline. But from what I can see, first chapter is all through Adam's eyes.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment