Saturday, February 4, 2017

Almost done reading The Last Star

Hey there Bookies,

I'm finally almost finished reading The Last Star and what an adventure it has been. Like so much has been going on that I can't even wrap my head around it. I'm pretty sure during the part through Evan's eyes, you are told that the whole alien invasion thing was a lie. Which I find complete crap because they don't really explain all that is going on. You get introduced to an owl that supposedly was the cause for everything. Still doesn't explain the big ship in the sky. I'm pretty sure one owl can't do that. Unless its all just an illusion. Man, I would be mad if that was true. How would you guys react if the book ended as all just being a complete lie and an illusion made up in everyone's head? No one is dead and the world wasn't come to an end. It would make a crap ending. But I guess I will just have to finish the book to find out. Good reading material when I have to sit in hospital all day trying to figure out what happened to my wrist. I'm not even supposed to be typing right now. It shows my love for you guys and my appreciation for your support.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment