Thursday, January 26, 2017

Reading The Last Star part 2

Hey there Bookies,

You probably thought I forgot all about you since writing is always first with me. But lucky for all of you, I have been getting a lot of reading done due to a small injury in my right wrist. Typing is a little difficult for me, so sorry if this post is a bit short.

I'm not sure where I left off, but I do have to say that it was pretty boring. Not a whole lot has happened until Ringer is reunited with the group. Then things get interesting. Evan also goes missing again and I'm pretty sure we had a sex scene somewhere without even knowing it. I think there was one in the last book and it just flew right past me without knowing.

I wish I could tell you more, but it is starting to hurt to type. I'll try to recover and make a longer post next time. But until then, you can help me out by checking out Donny and help me with the contest it is in by going here: https://www.inkitt.com/stories/drama/71669?ref=a_1016b60d-fd7e-4144-94c3-f00cdf85baef

I very much appreciate the help and I hope I heal in time to hand in my other book I had planned for the contest.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment