Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Reading The Last Star

Hey there Bookies,

My goal is to finish at least one more book before the new year. Also to finish chapter three of my book. But I will have to say thank the Lord that the holidays are over. It means more reading and posting for you guys.

I'm about a third of the way through the book. Finally. Anyways, things are just leading up to the day the mother ship rains bombs on earth. So the tension is high with everyone. Also someone is almost dead after being shot while an old lady gets shot in the face. You have to read the book to see what I mean by that. But things are pretty much going to be dragged out it seems since the huge battle doesn't happen until spring arrives. So I'm reading every thought and every detail that has been written down to keep the story going. Honestly I kind of see it as rambling, but I guess some people like that. I'm just not that type of person who likes the details and have the scenes specifically painted out for me. Don't get me wrong, the book is pretty good so far, but it feels like it's just dragging on. I'm to the point that I want to say "can we just get to the fighting already?!" and sure we had an old lady get shot in the face, but that doesn't really keep me going for the book. I need more then someone getting shot in the face. Hopefully the book picks up in the next third of the book.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment