Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry for not posting in a long time. Things have just been really crazy. I thought things would calm down after NaNoWriMo but I appear to be wrong. Things just got more crazy that kept me busy. I had decorating to do for Christmas, another writing contest to prepare for, promoting another story that is in two different contests, and getting presents for everyone. On top of that, I'm getting ready to move so I have a ton of stuff I have to go through. The Sad thing is I don't want to get rid of anything. Everything was a gift from someone and I hate getting rid of gifts. But I do have to downsize for the move. But I am still reading. Just not as much as I thought I would be. Hopefully, after all of this is done I can sit back and relax with a good book. But keep an eye out for posts on the books I have been reading. I'm not sure when I'll post again, but keep an eye out for them. I will do it as soon as I can.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment