Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Started reading The Night Circus by Erin Margenstern

Bookies,

I could have sworn that I made a post about this book already, but I guess I was wrong. I'm no that far into the book. But I know that I had to read it when I saw it at the library. I know the book has been out for a while and the majority of you have read it already, but that doesn't stop me from sharing my thoughts. My first impression of the book is that the cover looks unique. Also, the book pulls you in by making you imagine a circus that only comes at night and then magically disappears. Then once you are hooked, it pulls you into a new world where you are introduced to a magician and his daughter. Only thing is these characters are actually magical. They don't need tricks and illusions to actually pull off some of the things they do. But the book keeps you wondering as the magician makes a bet with an old friend to compete their best students. Loser has to give up their student and the father is so sure his daughter would win. I wonder if she will or it's going to be a huge start to a very interesting story.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment