Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Started reading The Last Star by Rick Yancey

Hey Bookies,

I think it's kind of bad that I remember absolutely nothing from the second book. I don't even remember how it ended. So I'm going into this book highly confused. Also if I remember correctly, this is the last book in the series. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Anyways, I'm only three pages in so the first impression is going to be a little short. The cover looks pretty cool and I'm curious on how the title is going to play out in the book. I know that this book has to wrap up the entire series and humans have to win against the aliens to reclaim the earth. Another thing that I'm curious on playing out in the book. Right now I'm in a cave with a crying priest. Confused much?

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment