Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Reading Back in the Saddle

Hey there Bookies,

I take back what I said about this book being a quick read. Of course, at the time I didn't plan on falling back into the pit of Kdramas either. Or, the fact that I started watching Attack on Titan. I need to stop doing that or I'll never reach my reading goal again.

My first reaction with the book is that it was okay with in the first few chapters. Nothing special. City girl leaves home for a job in a small town. Or, at least close to it. But I did like the old lady that our lead female is renting from. I wish all old ladies were like her in real life. Maybe then my grans would be a little less judgey. Anyways, once I got to the grocery store scene, I couldn't help but feel like that the character was so much like I was. Come one, it's the best scene ever so far. Only because I could see myself encounter a hot guy and destroy a display just like our lead female character did. I would follow it to the very last detail. It just makes it that much more interesting to find out what other crazy things this girl is going to end up doing when the hot guy is around. Maybe get lost to the point of a herd of cows going by your car with the hot guy following on horseback. I wonder how this is all going to play out.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment