Friday, June 2, 2017

Me being a nerd again

Hey there Bookies,

So, it is taking me forever to catch up on my reading count. I had to make a choice to fall way behind with my lack of motivation to actually read, or pick up some mangas to catch up. I went for the second option. Which brings me to my favorite manga of all time so far.

You guys know how much I love Vampire Knight, but sadly there is only one book left. I'm practically drooling for the next one after how volume 18 ended. Yuki how could you? I'm pretty sure I'm slowly becoming a Matsuri Hino fan as well, but I have to check out more of their stuff to know for sure. But I can't let Vampire Knight go. What am I supposed to do without Zero? Anyways, the series is still a high recommendation to those that love manga just as much as I do. Is it also bad to admit that Vampire Knight was actually my first piece of manga that I've read? I bet my mom is highly cursing that day and my former roommate for introducing me to manga. But if you guys want to know more about what I'm actually talking about, start with the first volume of this series. You'll probably fall in love just as much as I have.

A Silent Voice is a manga I've heard about on Facebook from my fellow nerds. I'm not sure what it's about but I heard that it will tear your heart out. Well, I'm sold. I've just started the first volume and so far we have a kid that bullies a deaf girl. Kid needs to get smacked a bit if you ask me. Anyways, I haven't gotten far, but I'll be sure to let you know what I think once I finish the first volume. I'll include it in a post related to another manga that I'm trying out for the first time.

So until next time......


No comments:

Post a Comment