Monday, June 5, 2017

Finsihed reading Vampire Knight Vol. 19

It's over Bookies,

This is sad. I finished Vampire Knight. So now I have to find a book either similar to it or one that I will love just as much. The ending was kind of sad. Kaname sacrifices himself to end the attack of the pure-bloods. Zero got his memories back out of pure determination. But the ending was pretty happy and I kind of got the ending I wanted. But this is a bitter sweet ending for me. I'm glad that it ended the way that it did. But I'm sad that it even ended. Still a highly recommended book to everyone. Hell go get the boxed set for the whole series. Grab the DVD's too. This is probably the best manga I've read so far. But I could be saying that because this was the first manga I've actually read all the way through to the end. But go read it, enjoy it, and show the author slash writer some love. They highly deserve it.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment