Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Started reading the manga Naruto Vol. 4 by Masashi Kishimoto

Bookies,

I got something to ask. Why is it that when I'm about to go back to doing my videos, I suddenly get sick? Does some higher being think that me making videos is a bad idea? Or, maybe they just want me to focus more on you guys since I have been neglecting you all for so long.  Either way, I'll be reading even more and being a busy body since it hurts to talk through a sore throat. Lemonade and ice have been my best friends for my recovery from this cold along with spicy foods. I am determined to burn the thing out. Sadly my hot sauce isn't working unless I drink it straight from the bottle and that stuff is gross by itself. But enough talking about my cold and starting talking about the book. Or, should I say manga.

I feel like I'm being judged so hard for reading these. Especially when I pick them up from the library. But I love mangas so I'm going to keep reading them because it's the next best thing to anime. Animes are also the next best thing to Japan. I love Japan and everything about it. I would like to go there some day. But I'm getting off track....again. I got my next book in the Naruto manga series. I already know what is going to happen because I watched the anime, but it is still entertaining to read. Maybe I should have gotten the fifth volume while I was at it as well. But oh well. Can't fix that now. Anyways, I just started reading and we are coming close to the end of the first major battle in the series. It's when Naruto and the gang fight against Haku and Zabuza. I keep forgetting how Zabuza is defeated, but I know Haku sacrifices himself to protect Zabuza. Good thing I'm reading this manga. See you guys in an hour.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment