Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Halfway through reading The Banshee's Embrace

Morning Bookies,

For those of you who haven't noticed, I've been posting a lot more lately. That is because I'm making up lost time due to my injury that I'm mostly healed from. Hopefully I don't fall behind again. I still have to play catch up with my videos, but that can't happen until I finally finish my new desk which has been in pieces since March. Injuries suck. Now to the book I'm reading.

I have come to realize that I have a quick read on my hands. In a day I'm already halfway through the book and I'm a little more confused then seeing that it is all making sense. So I guess our leading lady is a Banshee, but yet not because she didn't die. Her husband was a wizard that died protecting her and now her crush of a bartender is her new protector. But eventually he will have to kill her. Then we have a bad wizard who wants to use her power for evil. This is all still a learn process and probably going to be a reread in order to understand all that my tired mind has read. I feel like a complete dunce right about now. Either way, I am enjoying the book so far. I'm waiting for some steamy scenes to happen, but this could be like the last book I read and not have one. Which is fine by me, but it still would be nice. I know I can be a bit of a perv sometimes.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment