Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Read A Silent Voice Vol. 4, +Anima Vol. 4, and Naruto Vol. 6

Hey there Bookies,

I got my next set of books and that means I have more manga to read. I feel like such a nerd reading these but I enjoy them. Well at least most of them. Still having trouble getting into one. Hopefully that will change soon.

There is obviously a message in this manga but I'm an idiot that isn't quite getting it. Or, I am getting it but my mind just won't process it correctly. Either way, I still feel like this series is dragging on a bit. I feel like that last few volumes have been about redemption and making friends. Trying to understand people and all that. Like how the mom is always acting like a witch but she had no choice since she was abandoned by her husband because their child was deaf. Stupid reason for a divorce, but at least you get an idea why she is the way she is. I still wish she was a little nicer and understanding, but maybe we will get there. Other than that, I have nothing to say really. Nothing much happens in this volume that is really noteworthy.

I'm slowly growing to love this series. The majority of this volume is our main characters taking part in a town that has an arena where they have fights as competition. Cooro and Husky sign up and Nana makes a new friend. Of course that new friend is a bit of a brat and punish those that don't want to be her friend anymore. Which this causes a lot of problems for our little group while Senri is causing issues all on his own. Like saving Rose's brother and being accused of being a kidnapper. Luckly our spoiled brat comes to the rescue. After that everyone lives happily ever after. Well, or group is still struggling to survive but at least they make an interesting adventure. I already have requested the next volume and I'm slowly becoming a huge Cooro fan. He is so cute.

Another Naruto volume complete and still not close to where I left off. Well, maybe a little bit since I did miss some episodes around this point. So I guess reading about the parts I missed really help me understand the whole series of the show. Right? Anyways, the second part of the exam is taking place since in the last volume it was just starting. I keep forgetting how fast everything actually takes place. So far there have been a few fights going on in the second exam. Including the huge fight between our three main characters and a ninja that is of course wanted by their village. They just don't know it yet since no one really knows that this ninja is even anywhere near the village. I'm pretty sure that the next part of the exam is in the next volume. This one is just about survival and getting to the tower on time. Makes it pretty interesting when everyone is fighting in order to make the cut.



I think I'm going to cut it off right here. Like I have said many times before. Go check out the books and give each of the writers some love. Even if you aren't a nerd like me, go get them. You might surprise yourself and actually like the books. But I'm going to head out for now because I'm slowly falling asleep and I need some coffee or something to keep me awake while I'm at work.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment