Thursday, June 15, 2017

Read the magna Naruto Vol. 5 and started reading the manga +Anima Vol. 3

Hey there Bookies,

Sorry for being MIA for a few days. I ended up getting a nasty cold and I couldn't get my books from the library. I think I mentioned I had a cold before but this one got really bad and pretty much turned into the flu. Only I would get the flu when it isn't even flu season. It's just my luck. Anyways, I got my books and I'm making good progress on catching up on all that I missed.

It didn't take me long to read through Naruto Vol. 5. Usually it doesn't take me that long to read through any manga. I think it has to do with all of the pictures and little bit of wording. Anyways, I have to admit that it took me a little longer to read the volume only because I'm still recovering and I fell asleep reading. The manga isn't so boring that it put me to sleep, it's actually quite good, but I still require lot of sleep and was pretty comfy in my bed. Note to self, don't lay down in bed when you are reading. Anyways, it's the chunin exams are underway. The whole volume is focused on the writing part of the exam and a little bit of the second part of the exam. I've pretty much watched anime episodes for this part so it is all pretty much still a refresher for me. Naruto was probably one of the first animes I have seen so it's also nice to see it in a different perspective. Basically in book form then in cartoon form.

Can I say how much I enjoy Cooro? His childish personality makes he all the more adorable. I'm slowly falling in love with the series just because of him. I also like how Husky tries to keep him in line but always fails in some way or form. The first adventure is probably an interesting one. It's all about Cooro making a friend who wants to fly to the top of a mountain where his family lives. That way when a storm wipes out the path to the village, he has a way to give them medicine when they need it. Cooro and his friend eventually succeed and save the day. Only thing is that the people they were saving from illness wasn't actually people. You are going to have to read to find out what I mean  by that. Anyways, I stopped reading at the start of the second adventure in the volume only because I have to do yucky paperwork at work. The down side of reading while on the job. At least I have a job where I can read manga and other books anytime I want. Unless I'm helping out guest. But I'm going to finish this manga and move on to the next one.

So until next time......


No comments:

Post a Comment