Thursday, June 15, 2017

A message from Kaito and me

Guess what Bookies,

My dog Kaito, yes I named him after a Vampire Knight character (Don't judge me), wanted to wish the blog an early happy third birthday. I can't believe that it's been three years since I started this. Sure I have had a few quite spells but I still stuck with it. Also I want to thank every one of you Bookies for supporting this blog for the past three years. Trust me it hasn't been easy for me but I'm glad that you have all stuck around. The official birthday of the blog is on July 5th. But I think I'm going to be busy that day so I thought I would post now. Maybe I will come up with something special that day. I guess only time will tell. But thanks again for putting up with me being a slacker and supporting this blog. Let continue to read and discover new stories together.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment