Friday, June 9, 2017

Finished reading manga +Anima Vol. 2

Morning Bookies,

I'm beginning to enjoy this little group of +Anima. Cooro is probably my favorite since he is so energetic and easily influenced by food. Anyways, the first adventure ends up being about a village that makes honey and they think the young master of the manor turned into a monster and ate everyone. Turns out that it wasn't the case. The second adventure is that they meet two travelers and help them through the pass. Then they joined gangs. And I left off at the adventure of fighting a sea monster. Okay, so I didn't officially finish the volume but I'm pretty close. Close enough that I'm starting to like this series. The characters are so likeable and you can't help but love them. I wonder what is going to happen next in the next volume.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment