Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Started reading Enshadowed by Kelly Creagh

Bookies,

I have high expectations for this book, and I'm so happy to finally have it in my hands. It's the sequel to Nevermore and I'm pretty excited to see what this book's pages hold. I can't even remember when I read the first one. But I do remember some of the things that had happened in the book. Like the fact that our main characters end up in some world that are like the live action version of Edgar Allan Poe's stories. They try to escape but our leading lady doesn't want to leave with our or leading man. Somehow she gets tricked into thinking that he is safe and she escapes the place. Only to find out that he was still trapped. I think this book is about her trying to find a way to get him back. I had trouble putting down the first book, so I'm pretty sure it's going to be the same with this one. Shall I dive into the adventure now?

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment