Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Finished reading Back In The Saddle

Good morning Bookies,

I actually spent the whole night reading instead of watching Kdramas and playing games. So, be proud of me for actually finishing an actual book for once. I know it's been a while because I have been in a bit of a mood lately.

So I enjoyed the book. The main female character reminded me so much of myself that I found the book highly relatable. The book was basically her struggles on getting the guy she wanted that was way out of her league. Kind of glad that it worked out in her favor. Even if the book was entirely about her getting the guy. There were a few things that were pretty edge-of-your-seat moments that kept the story going. But I was kind of hoping they would have gotten together sooner in the book instead of at the very end. That would probably be the only thing I would have changed but over all its a good book. It had you asking for more once you got to the end of the book. Only because they hint that everything was just beginning. Sadly I don't have the book, nor am I allowed to get it until I go through all of my other books. Kind of makes me sad in a way. Eventually I will get the second book and I will let you guys know what I think about it as I read it.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment