Friday, June 9, 2017

Beast by Ella James

Hey there Bookies,

I didn't think I would finish this book as fast as I thought I would. It was a pretty quick read. Since this is only part one, there isn't much to talk about. It's basically the back story on how our leading male character ended up in prison in the first place. It was just a bunch of bad choices that lead to one huge disaster. Our leading female character was a fan girl that just so happen to be at the wrong place at the right time. Things are starting to get interesting though and that is where the book fricken ends. Not sure how I'm going to get my hands on part two. My mom has a pretty tight hold on my money and I am not going into the money put aside to go overseas. I guess I will just have to wait until I read enough books that will let me be allowed to buy the next part for this series. Sad face. Either way I liked the book. It really keeps you interested and wondering what is going to happen next. The ending also has you begging for the next book. I guess you can say that I highly recommend this book. Maybe you will have better luck getting part two than me.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment