Thursday, June 8, 2017

Almost done reading The Banshee's Embrace

I think this is it for the day Bookies. I'm just a few pages wrapping up this book and I plan on sleeping the moment I get off of work. I feel like crap. I won't have any energy to read any more books after this one. This should be a record for me, three books in one night. Anyways, things are getting pretty interesting in this lovely book. Our leading lady learns about her past and understands a little more who she is. She runs into the bad guys that killed her husband. Gets kidnapped and has a spell put on her to obey. But I don't think the spell is going to work because she is a strong young lady. Also we had a pretty steamy scene that makes you hope that everything works out in the end. Sadly I'm not going to say anymore about the book. You guys can get it and find out all that happens. I'm off to finish it up and maybe sneak in a nap at work.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment