Thursday, June 15, 2017

Started reading Sweet Temptation by Wendy Higgins

Bookies,

I finally have my hands on it. I've waited so long to get this book. Even begging to have it didn't work. But now I can read it. I loved the sweet series and now I have Kaidan's version in my hands. I'm super excited to read this book and I have high expectations for it. Only because I loved the other books so much. Sadly the cover is a bit beaten up because apparently people have no respect for books these days. But I will look past it because I'm about ready to open this baby up and dive into the world of Nephilim and demon Dukes. I can't even remember when this book came out that it's been so long. But I'm off to read. See you guys when I'm halfway.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment