Monday, June 19, 2017

Finished reading Sweet Temptation

Hello Bookies,

Sorry for missing for a few days. I couldn't put the book down because it was really good. Also I had family events I had to attend that kept me from reading. But anyways, I'm done reading the book. Or, at least, almost done reading the book. A lot of the book is basically a refresher for me since I read all o the other books. Which I found quite helpful because I couldn't remember some of the big events due to the fact that I read all of the other books like two years ago. So I'm sitting there at some parts going, "I could have sworn this part was a lot shorter," or other parts I'm like, "I thought this was a lot sooner in the book". Either way it was nice to read and get reminded of all of the things that I didn't remember in the series. Like Jay's love child to be a little specific. But I'm wrapping up the book where the final judgement happens. So I'm going to wrap up that part and sit staring at a wall when I'm done. Only because I won't know what to do with my life until the next set of books come into the library. The waiting is so long. But go read the series if you haven't. I highly recommend it.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment