Saturday, June 3, 2017

Read my last manga of the week

Hello Bookies,

I honestly thought this would take me longer to read since it had three volumes in one. But sadly I finished it in a day. Anyways, I've watched the Naruto series online and when it aired on TV, and have been meaning to read the mangas for a while. I have to admit that I did start reading them at one point but stopped for some reason. So I figured that in my search of replacing Vampire Knight since it has come to an end, why not read one of my favorite animes? Even if I didn't finish it because the times got moved and my schedule got super busy at one point in time that made me fall behind on the whole series. Sad face. Anyways, I highly enjoy Naruto and all of the characters in the series. Is it bad that my ultimate favorite character is Sasuke's evil older brother? But that is for a later time because he doesn't show up until way later on in the series. Back to the volumes I just read. Which honestly made me feel like I just watched a whole season of the series on TV. Pretty much every chapter was an episode in the TV series. Naruto causes mischief, he graduates, becomes an official ninja, gets teamed up with a guy he hates, passes that test as well, goes on a mission, learns some things about the world, and so on and so forth. Not much to talk about. But I'm sure more will be discussed once I continue on with the series.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment