Thursday, June 15, 2017

Reading A Silent Voice Vol. 3

I have to be honest Bookies. I'm not really getting into this manga. I'm hoping that the more I get into the series the better it will get. I know that I'm only three volumes in and that there is so much more to the whole story. There isn't much to even talk about except the fact that Shoya is trying to fix his past mistakes. I kind of see him as annoying. Maybe there is a deeper meaning that I'm completely missing here. But I'm kind of getting tired of his second guessing and constant whining. But I'll give this series a few more volumes before the final verdict. I heard that it is supposed to get really good. I'm just starting to wonder when that is supposed to happen. It's just dragging right now.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment