Friday, September 8, 2017

Manga Post #6

Hello Bookies,

Here we are again reading many series that are slowly grabbing hold of my heart. I finally have three mangas this time around and all of them are looking brand new. Some people were showing great respect for these books. I approve.

If I remember correctly this is the second to last book of the series. Sad face. Anyways, the last volume ended in such a cliff hanger that I was begging for more. It felt like your favorite show had a major cliff hanger at the end of an episode and you had to wait a whole week until the next episode came out. Currently experiencing that right now with the Cdrama The King's Woman. But now I can finally find out what happened with the scene. We had the king just about to be attacked by a rebel +anima. Shocker. Anyways, the scene in concluded by the king's twin sister stopping the assassin while Husky and Senri attend to the king. After that our group of four friends are going back to Astaria. Anyways, now that they are back they continue all of their adventures. One including someone that thinks they are an angel. We also get the back story of a researcher. We also get a little bit of Cooro's past. Someone even mentions that he should stop by the church in the next town. And that is pretty much where the volume ends. I wonder what we are going to learn in the last volume. I guess the only way to find out is to read it.


Being freshly starting this series, I'm not sure how I feel yet. The first book I found interesting since the main character doesn't start out as a ghoul and we experience him slowly transitioning into something he knows nothing about. It makes me wonder how this series is going to go. There is just so much hype about this series and I kind of don't want to be disappointed. So I was ready to dive into the pages of the second volume, ready for the adventures that awaited me. Anyways, our main character is slowly learning about the new world he is apart of. He is also learning that they sometimes don't actually kill their victims. Sometimes they find already dead bodies and clean them up for those that don't hunt. I find it facinating that the author/writer is putting so much detail in explaining everything. And it's not all in your face, here are all of the facts and remember. It's like they are actually teaching a new ghoul about the lifestyle and the tricks they need to know in order to survive.  And, survival is a little difficult when you have a whole organization dead set on killing you. I wish I could tell you more, but that would just ruin the whole story. Off to read the next volume.

I know there is an end to this series, but thank the lord that I'm no where near it. I'm not a huge fan of Naruto, but I'm still a fan. Anyways, training for Naruto is under way with who he calls the Pervy Sage. I remember the episodes that I watched in the anime. So I think I'm still in the refresher stage. I'm kind of starting to wonder when I will be able to learn something new with this series. Of course , the volume ends the moment Naruto is about to fight Neji. Not a whole lot happens before that. Just everyone training or recovering. Some poeple watching spies get killed. In the anime it shows more detail but I think it is because they need to fill in thirty minutes per chapter or two. I feel bad that I don't really have anything to say this time around. Not a whole lot happens. I remember this being the part in the anime that I also hated because there wasn't much going on. Just everyone preparing for the final round of the exam. At least the action picks up in the next volume.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment