Friday, September 1, 2017

Reading The Haunted

Hello Bookies,

The book is going slow. I'm sorry, but I had to say it. For the first quarter of the book, I've gone through our main female character questioning things. Trying to convince herself that everything she has experienced before her break away from home was real. It was all she made up in her head. I know that this isn't what the whole book is about, but it just started to feel like it. But she still sees dead people. Kind of curious as to why she does. Hopefully, we will learn about it soon. I'm about ready to put this book back on its shelf. I don't remember the first one enough to know whether or not if I wanted to do the same thing with that one. But I'm getting bored and I need something pretty soon. I just finished the chapter where Caspian comes back. Abbey doesn't want to see him, but yet she just can't stay away from him. It sounds like a bad drama doesn't it. Or a bad romance movie.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment