Saturday, August 26, 2017

Started reading The Haunted by Jessica Verday

What is up Bookies,

I am finally reading the second book of this series. To be honest, I did forget about it for a little bit. But I remembered and the book is now in my hands. I'm not even sure when I read the first book. It's been a while. Maybe a year or two. Either way, this is one of the few books that I remember enough to know what will be happening in this book. I'm pretty sure that I haven't read many books where the main character's boyfriend ends up being a ghost the whole entire book. It just makes me wonder how she was able to see him and other's couldn't. I also remember the old couple in the woods that I am curious about. I remember finishing the first book thinking, "What the hell is going on?!", my mind was completely blown by the end of it. So high expectations for this book. Only downside to this book with the beautiful simple cover is the fact that the person before me must have had kids or something because their is pen all over the first few pages. The disrespect is real strong here. But I'll suck it up because I'm curious on how this book is going to play out.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment