Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Started reading Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Hello Bookies,

When was the last time I read a book by Jennifer L. Armentrout? It has to be a while if I can't even remember the last book I read that was by her. But I guess it's time to finally pick up one of her books and read it. I meant to get to this book sooner, but I have a huge list and I'm going one book at a time. Anyways, I did read what was the prequel to this book and the whole series in general. I don't remember any of it because it was so long ago. But I'm pretty sure the book leaves off where that book ended. I'm not sure because I actually haven't started to book yet. I am just about to because it's been calling my name since I picked it up from the library. I wonder what adventures this book holds.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment