Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Manga Post #3

Hello Bookies,

I only have two mangas this week only because the third one took too long to come in. But it is still the usual ones that I have been reading. So I grabbed an iced coffee, got comfortable, and buckled down on this reading I have to do. I even squeezed in posting some videos as well when I needed a break from all the mental strain from all the reading I have been doing.

I'm still in refresher mode for Naruto. Things are all the same and I couldn't help but noticed that there is a page missing in the book I'm reading. Who would be so heartless to tear a page out of a library book?! The monster. So I'm probably going to miss a big moment in the volume just for that reason alone. Even though I saw the anime, it probably won't feel the same as reading it in the manga. Kind of makes me sad, to be honest. Anyways, the battles I read about was the ending of Sakura's, breezed through Tenten's, kind of breezed through Naruto's, and now I'm reading through Hinata's battle against Neji. But, I am almost done with that one. If it finishes in this volume, but I have a feeling that it won't. The anime takes at least two episodes for each battle, or at least it feels like that. I guess it is to drag out the episodes and the show a little bit more. Anyways, I already know how this battle is going to end. Sadly, I forgot how Choji's battle ended with the sound village guy. But, I don't remember the ending of Lee versus Gara. Gotta love these refreshers.


The cover for this book is pretty beat up. It kind of makes me not want to touch it in fear that it will fall apart. People have no respect for books these days. Especially library books. It is kind of sad to see it happen. Anyways, I have a feeling I'm getting close to the end of this series. I know I have said that before, but with every volume the end gets closer. I'm kind of dreading it because I really like the characters in this series. It kind of makes me wonder if there is an anime of it somewhere. Anyways, I believe we are getting close to learning how Husky got his +Anima power. This volume brings you to his home land where he grew up but ran away after gaining his power. Probably because if he had stayed he would become a slave. Which seems like it is going to happen anyways in the beginning of the volume. I just want to know more about our little characters and why they are the way they are. Hopefully it happens soon, because I don't think I can wait any more.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment